enovating your home should be a positive experience – free from worry and stress. You should have full confidence in your renovator and know that you are getting the best. That’s why you should choose a professional renovator.
- From start to finish. A professional contractor will help you to put it all together – from ideas to design, products to plans, and construction to completion.
- Experienced advice. A professional renovator has the experience and knowledge to help turn your ideas into great results. They listen, make suggestions, and look for the best way of doing things.
- Technical know-how. Professional contractors understand construction, how to deal with challenges and problems, and how to improve the comfort of your home.
- Expert teamwork. Behind every professional contractor, there is a solid network of staff and suppliers ready to go to work for you.
- A proven track record. Their business is an open book. You are invited to talk with past customers, look at their previous work and check out their reputation and social media has made this much easier.
- Accurate pricing. No need to be concerned about low-ball costing, inferior work or escalating prices once the job begins. Experienced contractors know what it takes to do something right and how much it costs, and they’ll tell you upfront.
- A written contract. Trust alone is not enough. Professionals back it up with a written contract that spells your project out in detail-what, how, who, when and how much.
- Liability insurance and workers’ compensation coverage. Better safe than sorry. In the unlikely event of an accident or damage to your own or neighbouring properties, a professional contractors’s coverage protects you from liability and cost.
- Warranty. Like any other consumer purchase, a professional renovation comes with a warranty on labor. And with professional installation, there is no risk of voiding the manufacturers’ warranties on materials and products.
- Service, service, service. Professional contractors are in business for the long term. They work hard to earn your trust and make every renovation a great experience.